On 11 March 2020 the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the outbreak of COVID-19 a pandemic. As the virus continues to spread, businesses around the globe are preparing for a potentially escalating series of events.
Boards and senior management teams play a critical role in supporting businesses to plan and allocate resources, including making decisions about how and when to enact business continuity plans, and the development of additional existing and new plans for crisis management, and in some cases pandemic management plans.
Given the duration and extent of COVID-19 is unknown, Boards and senior management teams will require specialised COVID-19 Board Level Advice to appropriately manage the health and safety risks presented by the current health crisis.
GCG has a wide-range of experience in advising boards and senior management teams in both the private and public sectors, and can provide high level support on how to effectively lead organisations through COVID-19.
GCG can provide specialised Board Level Advice around how to:
- Plan and manage the health and safety risks presented by COVID-19 over the coming months
- Put in place a prevention strategy for COVID-19
- Put in place planning for management of business as usual hazards and the associated risks, including safe systems of work for your teams
- Make sure that your clients have assurance that your organisation can safely navigate the prevention, and if the worst happens, the management of a COVID-19 case in your workplace
- Demonstrate WHS due diligence during this unprecedented time of previously unforeseeable risks and the management strategies to help you keep your people safe
The greater GCG team have also created a fully collaborative business-level Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that we are enacting to make sure that we can deliver services to your business in a safe manner. Let us help you do the same.
Why choose GCG?
From a business perspective, GCG recognises the emphasis to run business operations smoothly to ensure companies benefit from continued operations and profit gain. A lack of both safety and hygiene planning at the workplace can ensue challenges around the workflow and possibly allow long-term health effects at your company. This is why the Consultants at GCG take pride in producing quality yet effective work to ensure clients hold a clear advantage – to commence operations as per usual and to keep the issue contained and/or eliminated. The main part of our job is to figure out the clients’ requirements based on size, scope, location, and budget to fully understand what is expected.
GCG’s hygiene consultants are professionals in the industry who are certified with the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygiene (AIOH).