Ensuring the Insurance Industry is CoveredThe experience we have amassed from working across multiple industries has provided us with the necessary specialist knowledge and services to help our clients assess loss, damage, and review and execute remediation projects. As such, we support clients covering the breadth of the insurance industry, including insurance companies, loss adjusters, and builders. Having a clear understanding of all the potential WHS hazards and requirements during a remediation project can save time and money, and prevent any unexpected WHS scenarios. We regularly assist the insurance sector in:
- Project management for remediation, demolition, or removal projects.
- Challenges relating to poorly scoped remediation projects that delay completion of works and affect stakeholders.
- Scopes of work involving potential health exposures, control, and clearance.
- Review of contractor WHS systems as part of prequalification or scope execution.
- Identifying WHS hazards related to execution of works.