Airborne asbestos fibres, bulk sample analysis and condition reports on your ACM products
Our asbestos monitoring service typically involves the development or review of an asbestos management plan or the provision of an asbestos control device. It makes sense to determine where you may have asbestos products in your workplace and the condition it is in by having an asbestos survey undertaken in accordance with the requirements of the “Code of Practice for the Management and Control of Asbestos in Workplaces; [NOHSC:2018(2005)]”.
We can provide a detailed report following the completion of the analysis which will outline the results, findings and recommendations including:
- Sampling methodologies
- Type of material sampled
- Sampling location
- Photographs of each sample
- Where possible sampling points will be marked on diagrams to assist in pinpointing the sampling point.
- NATA-certified laboratory results
We have experienced personnel that can perform Airborne asbestos monitoring in accordance with “Guidance Note on the Membrane Filter Method for Estimating Airborne Asbestos Fibres; 2nd edition; [NOHSC:3003(2005)].
This may be part of the control, clearance or exposure monitoring during operations, maintenance, removal and/or demolition.
Typical services involving asbestos monitoring may include but are not limited to:
- Development or review of Asbestos Management Plan
- Development or review of Safe Work Method Statement
- Development or review of risk assessments
- Provision of asbestos control advice