Protecting the Defence Industry From Unnecessary Harm
“Over the next two decades, we face greater security uncertainty and complexity,” so wrote Marise Payne, the Minister of Defence, in her introduction for the Australian Government’s 2016 White Paper.
In the next ten years alone, $195 billion will be invested in our nation’s defence capabilities. This level of expenditure creates a vast work flow for all involved within this most challenging of working environments. We are proud to work alongside the members of the DOD, Prime Contractors, and various System Program Offices to establish and promote efficient practical solutions and meet contractual and legislative obligations.
Key services regularly provided for the defence sector are:
- Integrated system development.
- Alignment of processes between System Program Offices and prime contractors.
- Lifecycle management of problematic substances.
- Occupational hygiene monitoring for problematic sources.
- Tailored training in health hazard awareness.
- Contract review and tender assistance for WHS response.