Building Awareness Across the Construction Industry
The Construction industry presents unique challenges, as day to day the working environment undergoes unpredictable and dramatic changes. The nature of the industry demands practically applied solutions that continuously reach workers at a fundamental level. Our Construction Consultancy Team has built on residential sector knowledge to now service some of Australia’s largest tier one construction companies.
We currently undertake international audits for the Federal Safety Commissioner, and provide system review and development for those preparing for upcoming audits.
Enacting the highest standards of applied health and safety across the world, working alongside the Federal Safety Commissioner has enabled our team to develop specific skills in system development and auditing. Subsequently, these skills are applied across all tiers of the Australian construction industry.
We are proud to assist clients in the construction industry with:
- Managing health and safety in shifting workforces and environments.
- System review and development.
- Auditing and inspections.
- Occupational hygiene monitoring (fuels, fumes, dusts, and other emissions).
- Communication and decision making through WHS mentoring.
- Assistance and guidance with specific technical WHS issues.
- Development of workplace procedures which can be applied and understood at a task level.