Understand your noise sources and control exposure with a GCG Noise Survey
We can come to your business or operation and conduct an occupational noise survey in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Standard 1269.1: Measurement and assessment of noise emission and exposure.
We will request the following items to ensure an effective and timely noise survey and noise assessment:
- A list of all equipment including tools
- A list of occupations and numbers
- Layout maps
As an outcome we will provide an occupational noise report for outlining:
- List of identified noise sources including Peak and Octave Band results;
- Detailed occupational noise exposure levels by task and noise source;
- Review of hearing protective devices in accordance with AS1269;
- Review of hearing protection signage including condition and location;
- Provide recommendation on noise control advice aimed towards reducing occupational exposure levels.
- Note: Generic noise control advice will be provided; however, it should be noted that should detailed noise control advice be required (inclusive of cost; estimated noise reduction values etc.), additional scope including engineering study would be required.
- General guidance on audiometric surveillance and testing requirements based on identified ‘at-risk’ occupations.