Blue-Sky Thinking for the Aerospace Industry
We help a vast array of our clients across the aerospace industry, including civil, commercial, and military aviation. We are leaders in systems management, developing customised solutions, and Through-Life Management of hazards and risks.
Aligning these requested services provides an efficient model for health, safety, and hygiene programs within an organisation. This inevitably ensures all services are focused, safe, and profitable.
Through our extensive experience within the aerospace sector we have observed numerous common hazards. By nature and design these hazards are likely to remain prevalent in the industry for the indefinite future – due to ageing aircraft, and the requirements set aside in the technical publications.
We believe in working alongside our clientele to build knowledge within the industry. As such, we are routinely engaged for the following services:
- Occupational Hygiene Monitoring (Noise, Fuels & Aviation Maintenance Chemicals, and Paints amongst others).
- System Review and Development.
- Task Analysis and Ergonomic Risk Assessment.
- Asset Management.
- Environmental Awareness (working on or around aircraft at height, confined space entry, noise emissions).
- Hazardous Manual Task Assessment.
- Hazardous Chemicals Assessment.