NATA is Australia’s leading national accreditation body, providing government-backed assessment against a number of international standards for organisations that perform specific types of technical and scientific activities.
Nata certified organisations can enjoy a range of benefits and competitive advantages, including:
- Assurance from globally recognised, government-endorsed and peer-reviewed accreditation.
- Demonstrated competence based on commitment to quality, safety and reliability.
- Recognition on a national and international level providing a competitive advantage over non-accredited organisations.
- Access to globally renowned training courses and programs.
- NATA’s active involvement with international accreditation bodies reduces the need for multiple certifications across numerous suppliers.
- Nata offers innovative business solutions that provide member organisations unique advantages.
GCG Health, Safety & Hygiene is proud to be recognised by NATA through our NATA accredited quality management systems in our three in-house laboratory facilities. As part of our certification for technical competence, our lab technicians are qualified and trained in personal exposure analysis in accordance with NATA guidelines and strict in-house GCG manuals.
In addition to our NATA-endorsed lab facilities, GCG offers a number of workplace health and safety training courses, including:
- Our internationally recognised W201 Basic Principles of Occupational Hygiene (BPOH) Training Course,
- Dust Fundamentals online training, and
- Mould Awareness Training.