Mould is everywhere. It’s a naturally occurring organism that plays an important role in nature’s ecosystem. Low levels of mould can virtually be found everywhere, even in the most sterile rooms. 

Mould may grow indoors in wet or moist areas lacking adequate ventilation, including walls/ wallpaper, ceilings, bathroom tiles, carpets, insulation material and wood. If moisture accumulates in a building mould growth will often occur.

Who does it affect?

Mould affects people differently depending on their health and the type of mould. It can cause nasal and sinus congestion, hay fever, sore throats, headaches, eye irritations, body rashes and other aches and pains. Mould not only has the potential to cause health problems, it can also cause damage to the buildings and surfaces it inhabits.

Learn More

GCG have developed a range of engaging online training modules to help your people learn how to identify mould, understand the conditions that can promote mould growth, the steps for safely managing and cleaning mould. Click here to find out more about our online mould training

Click the following links if you would like to jump straight to more information about our Mould Awareness module and Mould Cleaning for Cleaners module. 

Every day more people choose us, contact us today